Sunday 7 September 2014

Quick quickie

I received a couple of mails from incepting fans of my blog highlighting their inability to comment on my posts. Not to worry dear friends, Captaincue has solved the unseemly quandary. I adjusted the setting such that if one is not the proud owner of a Google account, you can now comment as 'anonymous'.
That over with. I know what the critics say, but I hope Chinua Achebe's (God rest his soul) 'THERE WAS A COUNTRY; A PERSONAL HISTORY OF BIAFRA' is an honest-to-God unbiased and objective historical/autobiographical recollection of those events. I look forward to the read as I bought it with the last Naira in my wallet.
I had/have a friend. A girl. A female....of the opposite sex. She's petite and opinionated. I asked her out on Friday. She shakara-d me...but I'll keep working on her.
I look forward to having a perfect  week. My definition of a perfect week is: >>No chores (at all). >>One in which my parents travel. >>No pain in my right knee. >>Hanging out with friends. >>Reading a good book. >>Writing a short, short story and adding a chapter or two to my novel.
But I won't have a perfect one. If I have three of the above, it'll still be a good week by my reckoning.
The main feature of the week will be a book review. It should be bloody awesome. Till then....(or sooner)..

--->>>Cue (Fine boy, Better pikin)

2 comments:

  1. as much as i would ve loved to ve the girl in our league and considering the money Jagaban lakesyd spent ehn. i couldnt help but sing hoes aint loyal jawe... nice rugged piece sha, the week dn start be dat

    ReplyDelete