Saturday 20 September 2014

You Are Well Done O..

Its been raining goats and cows all week, and a loud thunderstorm woke me up around 3 in the night/morning. So I ate some coco-chops, sat at my desk, chewed on my pencil for a while -- wondering if/what I would post in the next week. I'll just draft straight from my phone.
Erosion control has been tedious and it took up most of my Saturday. No biggie though, just doing a little community service. But, is there anything more annoying than a passing vehicle honking at you while you're putting gravelly sand in spots dug by erosion? (No, there isn't) Why can't you just say "you are welldone o.." and drive off. Its disrespectful. Maybe I'll feel less bitter about it when I get my stiff back massaged by my girlfriend. Except that I don't have a girlfriend. I'm not a miserabilist sha, as I've learnt to start partitioning stuff. As instances; an unyielding girl won't affect my mood when grabbing a cold one with friends... Diamond bank mailing me (AGAIN!!) that I have 973naira doesn't mean my smile would be less brilliant. There's a lesson in there somewhere, I think.
Now I'm just going to play Scrabble against 'computer' until I beat it by 50points. The main post of the week will be an essay. Or a book review. I'll decide on Monday. Should be a good read, as is my prerogative.
Much love.

             ---->>>>Cue (..I no know say Silifa na heartbreaker..)

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it. I hope it'll be worthwhile..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Community service ehn... Datz gud. Looking 4ward to the next one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..not in a ChrisBrown kind of way o..lol. Gracias, i wont disappoint

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. traffic lawyer North Shore

    ReplyDelete