Sunday 28 September 2014

BIBULOUS

How're you. Notice I didn't put a question mark in there? I think 'how are you' is only a greeting, not a question. Some would argue that you have to respond anyway, but that was rhetorical -- you don't have to answer; for I know you're fine & dandy. Else ways, you wouldn't be on this platform reading me bibulously make an argument against myself.
But if for some reason, you're not all fine & dandy, probably due to a flu of sorts, or you're going through a breakup or low finances or insufficient data balance or you are just plain depressed...its going to be alright. Whenever you're despairing, just remember that the worst fear you once had was the prospect of being flogged for an assignment you failed to complete in primary school! Point being; whatever you're going through right now, you'll definitely look back on it in some 3years and smile at the sheer impermanence of life's many challenges. You'll be fine.
That proviso over with, despite a perpetual lack of money in my account, its all shaping up to be a bloody awesome Sallah celebration. Big ups to the Nigerian Army; seems they're getting the upper hand against the You-Know-Who-s. Shout out to my eldest sister who marked her birthday on the 27th. Shout out to an old friend, Bc who marked hers on 'September 11th'. I reserve the biggest one for those who for one reason, or another, click and read. Gracias.
Finally, I think I might just buck a trend & post at least once daily for the next week. I feel remarkably happy and fired up. Never mind the positivity shit in the second paragraph..I needed that more than anyone.
That's it for tonight boys, and girls. I hope to see you people again tomorrow (just bookmark this thing already..lol). Much [unrequited] love from Captaincue. See you around.

             ---->>>>Cue (didn't know what bibulous means until about 5mins ago)

3 comments:

  1. Nice write-up. I really needed the positive vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm! No regrets..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyc 1. Needed that too... Babalola

    ReplyDelete