Sunday 31 August 2014

The Follow-up

Last week was a pretty eventful one. Apologies for not posting something earlier - - I've been busy with holiday work (supervising the renovation of a house).

Anyway, my longterm friend came back from Agbani. He went a mere law student, now he's come back a lawyer (we hope!). I took him out with another buddy of mine and celebrated his achievement with hard earned money. Ate chips and chicken. Terrible food, not-so-cold drinks. Got the cook's number and gave it to my lawyer friend -- a 'welcome back' present if you will.

Rather consternatingly, I spent about a minute trying to figure out if it should be followup, follow-up or follow up. The rest of the week petered out without much activity. I know this is belated, but have a brilliant weekend y'all. I'll post a proper article this week.

-->@Captaincue (it's follow-up ba?)
   P.S: LvG out!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Eh! Finally, I have a comment. I'm pleasantly surprised. Thanks man

      Delete
  2. you could actually be a gud writerif u chose to be and sobriety works for you.

    ReplyDelete