Friday 9 January 2015

WEEKEND TIPS (09/01/2015)

SUNDERLAND vs LIVERPOOL:
Brendan Rodgers talks too much. The man always says things that makes you think he's some sort of genius. He'll have you believe Liverpool have been excellent. They haven't been.
X2

EVERTON vs Man City:
Everton put all their summer transfer money into a Lukaku shaped basket; totally neglecting defensive reinforcements. Safe to say it hasn't worked out spectacularly well for them.
Over2.5

WEST BROM. vs HULL CITY
In Tony Pulis, the Albion side have unveiled an underrated manager who'll harness the undoubted potential of a good side. You'll see.
West Brom win

PALACE vs SPURS:
Over 2.5 goals.

CELTA VIGO vs VALENCIA:
3 victories in their last three league games, including an impressive scalp over a tiring Real side. The streak will continue.
Valencia win.

GRANADA vs SOCEIDAD:
David Moyes > LvG. Wait, wait. I'll prove it.
Against Arsenal, LvG's United had 1shot & scored 2goals.
Against Barcelona last week, Moyes' team had zero, I repeat: ZERO shot(s) & scored a goal. So, Q.E.D, David Moyes > LvG.
That said, after beating the mighty Barca last week, now watch Real Soceidad do the most DavidMoyes-y thing by limping to an eye watering draw at Granada.
X2

NAPOLI vs JUVENTUS:
In this thing of ours (providing football tips), one has to be confident. Most would bank on a fairly straight forward Juve win, but most would be wrong. Juventus have drawn 3 of their last 5 league games. Napoli have won their last two games & are playing some beautiful stuff. Long story short:
Napoli win. (Doublechance it if its in your accumulator)

INTER vs GENOA
My imagination is pretty strong & when I say Inter-Genoa three times with my eyes closed, I can picture Podolski doing fuck all until the 87th minute when hell pounce on a bouncing loose ball & hammer a thunderbastard of a shot that'll break the goalkeeper's hand & get Mancini the 3points he almost won against Juventus last week.
I also picture a lot of women naked, but that's a topic for another day.
Inter to win by 2 boobs.

St Mirren vs ABERDEEN:
Aberdeen's form reads like; WWWWW. St Mirren won't stop another double-U.
Aberdeen win.

DUNDEE vs MOTHERWELL
an astonishing 4.00 odd on a Motherwell victory. Are they mad? Anyway, its not my business.
Motherwell win.

The ones I can't tip on my blog are:
Man United, Roma, Middlesbrough, Sassuolo, Sporting Lisbon, Lyon & Marseille.
Were I to stake on those teams, I would doublechance them all. But I'm not tipping them, so pretend you didn't see the last paragraph.

Finally, for the audacious tip of the weekend, I can almost smell an Atletico victory at the Nou Camp. Worth a punt.

I hope to show you people my winning ticket on Monday.

Good luck boys.

---->>>>Captaincue. (Isè yén)

No comments:

Post a Comment