Saturday 24 January 2015

BETTING TIPS (24/01/2015)


BLACKBURN vs SWANSEA:
Remember the Blackburn side that had Santa Cruz, Pedersen (Morten Gamst), Bentley et al in the squad? Those days are long gone. Swansea's second string side will get the job done. For shizzle
Swansea win

BIRMINGHAM vs WEST BROM
The Pulis magic is working in the Midlands, as I predicted! Seriously, don't clap. I mean it, don't look at me any differently.
West Brom win

SOUTHAMPTON vs CRYSTAL PALACE
Over 1.5 goals thank you very much.

BRISTOL vs WEST HAM
West Ham's strength in depth & size of width is astonishing. Big squad. Won't be a straightforward victory, but will be a West Ham victory nonetheless.

ROCHDALE vs STOKE
Stoke win. Cupset my 'D'

BRIGHTON vs ARSENAL
I see nought but a very easy Arsenal win. With lots of goals to boot
Arsenal win/ over 3.5goals.

CAMBUUR vs PSV
The winter break hasn't affected PSV's excellence. I still think they'll shake off the attentions of Ajax and win the Eredivisie.
PSV win.

Good luck boys.

Yours in tipster-y;
Captaincue

No comments:

Post a Comment