Saturday 31 January 2015

WEEKEND BETTING TIPS (31/01/2015)

People of the betting confraternity. We are gathered here today to resume our arduous quest of winning 2million naira by staking 200 naira on a couple of games every (other) weekend.
Pull up a sit...

PSV vs Willem II Tilburg
Willem II Tilburg. What a name. But that's about all that's remarkable about the club. PSV came through for me last week after coming back sharp as when they went on winter break. A banker.
PSV win

BRADFORD vs COLCHESTER
LOL. I don't usually include these lower league teams in my accumulators coz they're an unreliable bunch but lemme put this into perspective: If for some reason, I had the opportunity to have sex with a beautiful Russian girl, say, Maria Sharapova on my birthday, would you people not accord me some respect for the week that follows at least? You would eh? Then why the fuck wouldn't I tip a Bradford victory this weekend. After all, they just eff'd a Russian woman by the name of Chelski.
Bradford win.

BRENTFORD vs MIDDLESBROUGH
See above.
Boro win.

CESENA vs LAZIO
Lazio are totally playing outta their skin right now. The team from the capital will edge this. A banker.
Lazio victory

REAL MADRID vs REAL SOCEIDAD
I would tip a routine home win at the Santiago Bernabeu (great man! Wiki him) but there's the small matter of a CR7-sized crater in the Madrid side. Plus, we all know David Moyes is a plucky little bastard.
Draw/1x

EIBAR vs ATLETICO MADRID
Coached by a man who looks like a Mexican drug Lord straight out of those Hollywood movies, the drug Lord has quietly put together a team not only strong in depth, but has some considerable width as well. Quietly. That's how WE like to operate.
Away win

I did this over a cold bottle at a bar, but that's not why I'm making these next tips. When I saw the fixtures, did the reconnaissance survey on the teams, this is what I came up with:
Over 1.5goals in all EPL games. I swear I wasn't drunk. Honest. Walaitalai...

That's the end of today's service. I'll post a review of a Nigerian book during the week. And other stuff that pops up in my brain.
Until then...
Be excellent.

Yours in tipstery;
---->>>>Captaincue

No comments:

Post a Comment