Friday 24 April 2015

WEEKEND BETTING TIPS (25/26-04-2015)

New weekend, new style. I think I should provide a report card of how the previous weekend's decision panned out. A fortnight ago, we had a 96% success. Last weekend, it dropped to 84.6%. All in the upper percentile but anything short of 100% is not good enough for me. That said, here you go:

BRIGHTON vs WATFORD
I rarely go into the lower echelons of these football leagues for my predictions just because they are woefully unpredictable. I feel good about this one though. Brighton have been dropping points left, right & center -- losing four of their last five; as against four victories and one draw for their visitors.
X2

SEVILLA vs RAYO VALLECANO:
They're really good, aren't they? Sevilla came back from the dead to draw Zenit in the Europa league on Thursday. That said, they'll have their work cut out against a Rayo side that have picked up 9points from the last 15. Still,...
1X, and that's a banker

BURNLEY vs LEICESTER:
Burnley keep it tight at the back as evidenced by consecutive one nil defeats. Leicester have three wins on the spin and are scoring goals for fun. Better safe than sorry.
Over 1.5

ATLETICO MADRID vs ELCHE:
Deservedly beaten in midweek, Atletico will be foaming at the mouth & will want to show they still have it.
Home win

UDINESE vs AC MILAN:
A fairly if unspectacular side. AC Milan have been decidedly underwhelming this season. Its almost painful to watch. Still, there's no way in hell they're losing this.
X2

CRYSTAL PALACE vs HULL CITY
Two sides who don't bother defending.
Over 1.5 goals please.

PEC ZWOLLE vs AJAX
The league is done and dusted. But Ajax still have their pride to play for. Which is why I'm doublechancing them
X2

DORTMUND vs FRANKFURT
Consecutive defeats to Gladbach and Munich was followed by an unconvincing 3-0 win against Paderborn last weekend. Defending is not Frankfurt's strong suit however. Need I write my prediction?
Yes.
Over 2.5

ESPANYOL vs BARCELONA
Barca have won 5 of the last 6 against their city rivals, drawing the other one. This will be another embarrassingly easy pasting.
Straightforward away win.

BAYERN MUNICH vs HERTHA BERLIN
Just to boost the accumulator, I'll include a home win.
Bayern victory

PSG vs LILLE
For shizzle, my nizzle, like dizzle...this will be a defeat for PSG-zzle. That was my best impression of Snoop Dogg and I don't think I have a career in hip hop. I should probably complete this degree program...
Actually, I take back that prediction. Over 1.5goals surely.

EVERTON vs MANCHESTER UNITED:
One of my more challenging predictions. Chelsea put a raincheck on United's hot streak because they're Chelsea. Nothing more. A solid, effective team of disciplined bastards. And Hazard. Everton are in good nick also, but they're no Chelsea.
Away win

ARSENAL vs CHELSEA
Terrence Howard was in JUICE with Tupac, I think. And that movie where Taye Diggs and Morris Chestnut. And a few others. EMPIRE is the first movie I've seen him play the lead role. Its a good movie. You should watch it.

--->>>Captaincue (tipster, gangster, superstar, master-blaster...)

2 comments:

  1. Wehrey. You don Lana. ManU don lose👅👅👅

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a Man United fan if you were looking to troll me. This is one of those weeks olalekan, but I'm glad you're keeping up with my tips

    Endeavour to drop a nice comment when I have a better success rate

    ReplyDelete