Friday 3 April 2015

WEEKEND BETTING TIPS (04-05/04/2015)

Again, I'm gonna begin with a caveat: This tip right here is just a loose guideline for betting folks. It is NOT a strict, ironclad rule. You should view, appreciate, espouse, edit and delete as appropriate. That said, we all share a common interest of winning big & you should realise I only post tips I believe are gonna come to pass. That said, here goes:

MAN UNITED vs ASTON VILLA:
What better way to start today's post than with my surest banker. Commonsense seems to have prevailed for LvG and United are now playing with a recognisable structure. Two wins on the bounce against Tottenham and Liverpool. Villa will be victimized.
Manchester United win

GUINGAMP vs LYON:
Lyon fucked my accumulator last time out by losing to Nice. I've recognized they have a problem breaking down teams playing on the counter. Playing away though, they'll have space to run in behind. I see a perfect away performance.
Lyon win

CORDOBA vs ATLETICO MADRID:
The Madrid side have lost a bit of steam; as evidenced by the fact that they've drawn three of their last five matches. Cordoba are on an unending losing streak however.
Away win

BAYER LEVERKUSEN vs HAMBURG:
I was sure General Buhari was gonna win the Nigerian Presidential elections, provided its not rigged. Barring a match-fixing scandal, this should be an easy home win

VALENCIA vs VILLARREAL:
Both sides play exciting, attacking football. But Valencia have been absolutely brilliant this past couple of weeks; scoring six goals in their last four games.
1X

TWENTE vs PSV:
PSV have wrapped up the Eredivisie title in my opinion. Their comfortable lead has led to a bit of complacency and they've consequently faltered in their last five fixtures. Normal services will return in this one.
PSV victory

DORTMUND vs BAYERN MUNICH:
This used to be a blockbuster. Then Bayern started picking off Dortmund's best players. Still, I think this fixture retains its capacity to bust some blocks.
Over 2.5goals

PALERMO vs AC MILAN:
Double chance on Milan. They've been disappointing.
X2

ARSENAL vs LIVERPOOL:
I had a girl over once. We were licking and frolicking when she squeezed my nipple. I don't know where she read that nonsense. You could finger my eyes with a hot, iron rod and get a more positive reaction from me than she did with that nipple squeezing episode. A couple of friends have confessed they like it. Different strokes for different folks, they say. I guess we can reach a compromise of a stroke; by way of the number of goals scored.
Over 2.5goals

CAGLIARI vs LAZIO:
The other club from the capital are in brilliant form; 6 consecutive wins in the league. Still...
X2

SEVILLA vs ATHLETIC BILBAO:
Will be an exhibition of attacking football; which is a recipe for a tonne of goals.
Over 2.5

WOLFSBURG vs STUTTGART:
Wolfsburg will have far too much quality for this lot -- which should get them the full three points in a fairly straightforward fixture.
Home win

FC UTRECHT vs AJAX:
A banker for me; despite the big odd on an away win.
Ajax victory

FC AUGSBURG vs FC SCHALKE 04:
An infuriatingly inconsistent side. Still, I don't see them losing at lowly Augsburg.
X2

OLYMPIQUE MARSEILLE vs PSG:
3goals will be scored in this fixture. At least. Stake big on it.
Over 2.5goals

For the audacious tip with a really large odd (4.12) of the weekend, look no further than a Real Soceidad victory away to Malaga. I'm well aware its David Moyes, but his side are in a purple patch. Include/Exclude in your accumulator at your discretion.
That's your lot for the weekend. Good luck boys.

Yours in tipster-y;
Captaincue

No comments:

Post a Comment