Saturday 14 February 2015

BETTING TIPS (14/02/2015)

This past week was my birthday (Wednesday). There was no birthday sex, there were lots of birthday texts, and wishes, and prayers and all such valuable but intangible stuff. I'm not gonna throw a tantrum and do a Yaya Toure. There was just a lot of time for sober reflection. Or drunken reflection -- some might say. Reflection is the keyword.

When I examined the circumstances, the happenings & non-happenings around and about me, I think Alhamdulilai is what I should say.

That over with, here's your tip for the weekend:

BOURNEMOUTH vs HUDDERSFIELD
I've had an eye on the home side all season as they continue to churn out results week after week. Its high time I staked big on them.
Bournemouth victory

BLACKPOOL vs NOTTINGHAM FOREST
Forest have arrested their decline by changing their coach; something that has seen them win two in a row. I think Nigeria should follow suit.
Away win

TORINO vs CAGLIARI
Comfortable win for Torino. They've been that good.

There will be wins for:
PSG
Napoli
Both Milan sides
Sunderland
Stoke
Both Madrid sides
Barca
Valencia
and Juventus.

Apologies for the pithy tips. I'm putting in a 4hour shift at work this morning. I'll gist you people.

Good luck boys

Yours in tipstery,
Captaincue (Happy Val. Do not make babies...!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment