Monday 2 March 2015

WHITLOW, BRAS & ALL THAT...

Hi all, I'm Captaincue. Remember me? I thought as much! The betting tip(s?) I provided to folks, who like myself, hope to win 200million naira with 200naira, last week was disastrously bad. So I was contemplating skipping this week's -- to get me back on my tipstery feet, so to speak. Fortunately/unfortunately, that decision was made for me when my right thumb contacted whitlow. I think its funny how something as trivial as a sore finger can affect the whole person. Like that one time I had a little boil square on my groin. It was situated right where my trouser band usually is -- such that I couldn't pull my shorts up to my navel & look like Honourable Obahiagbon. Neither could I sag more than I usually do; else, the good boy image I've been cultivating in the neighborhood would be eviscerated in the eyes of puritanical hypocrites around here. That shi made me miserable. This whitlow thing likewise.

Trying to type on your phone with a sore thumb is akin to trying to fondle boobs with the bra still on; totally doable, but very frustrating. (Captaincue, March 2015)

During the brief recess occasioned by a little health niggle, I've not been totally useless though. I read and reviewed quite a number of books. I managed to jot some stuff in my books which I'll develop into articles shortly. In the meantime, let's end this little get-together with a little benediction. Everyone should grab a drink while I say that prayer:  Here's to pressing boobs (living life) through the bra (regardless of frustrating confinements) & hoping she (Providence) will take that fcvking bra (challenges) off pretty soon. Amen?
Bottoms up.

--->>>Captaincue (Amen)

2 comments:

  1. I love challenges. Seeing challenges make me stand up to it. I unhook challenges and take care of what lies underneath it.
    Of course we've all ageeed that challenge means bra right?

    ReplyDelete