Saturday 14 March 2015

BETTING TIPS (14/03/2015)

CRYSTAL PALACE vs QPR
Palace have hit a bit of a purple patch in recent months due in no small part to the effects of their white haired coach. QPR will score too.
Over1.5

INTER vs CESENA
Comprehensively beaten by giant-killers; Wolfsburg in midweek, Inter will surely get back to winning ways against lowly Cesena.
Home win

WOLFSBURG vs FREIBURG
The first I dated was the one I thought was going to give me the most problem. We started dating two weeks after I asked her out. The one in my neighborhood that I was totally sure I'd get in my bed with minimum fuss has been consistently giving me the short end of the stick. I think Wolfsburg should start killing the minnows this weekend.
With some trepidation, I'll bet on a home win.

SEVILLA vs ELCHE
Home win with at least a two goal margin.

BORDEAUX vs PSG
PSG victory. And that's a banker

PSV vs GRONINGEN
Another home win

CELTA vs BILBAO
Promises to be an exhibition if attacking football played at breakneck speed.
Over 2.5

HERTHA vs SCHALKE
Absolute breathtaking stuff from Schalke at the Bernabeu in midweek. Do I think they'll keep it up? Fcuk yeah, I do!
Away win

EVERTON vs NEWCASTLE
Two sides with awesome attacking talents and woefully out of form defenders. The result? Goals. Lots of goals.
Over2.5

HEERENVEN vs AJAX
What the hell is wrong with Ajax? Dropping points regularly and consistently destroying accumulators. Still, an odd of 2.5 on an Ajax win is too good to pass up for me.

ESPANYOL vs ATLETICO
Espanyol have an OK attack, but I reckon their defense will be their undoing here.
Atletico Madrid win

HELLAS vs NAPOLI
Will be a tight fame, but Napoli will edge this one.
Away win

All the best. Good luck boys. And girls.
Yours in tipster-y;
Captaincue

No comments:

Post a Comment