Saturday 7 March 2015

Football Betting Tips (07/03/2015)

Yo! We back. A bit of advice to begin with; do NOT stake with money that, if lost, will disrupt the linear flow of your life. Don't get yourself in ruinous debt to bet on games. As I always say, N200 (a week) to win N2million. I think I'll write a short story on gambling. If you're here for this weekend's tips, here goes:

HANNOVER vs BAYERN MUNICH:
18goals in their last 3 Bundesliga fixtures. The odds on an away win is a meagre 1.22, but they all count in an accumulator.
Bayern victory

HAMBURG vs BORUSSIA DORTMUND:
I had the distinct displeasure of watching Hamburg play 'Gladbach a fortnight ago. They're truly a horrible side. Against a resurgent  Dortmund, it should be a straightforward away win.
Dortmund win

EVIAN vs MONACO
A deceptively competent side steadily getting their key players back from a debilitating injury crisis. What's not to bet on!
X2

HERACLES vs VITESSE
A game that guarantees goals.
Over 1.5goals

AUSBURG vs WOLFSBURG
Wolfsburg's form reads like : WWWWD. A sure banker for me
Away win

PADERBORN vs BAYER LEVERKUSEN:
This is a no-brainer for me.
Bayer victory

EMPOLI vs GENOA
I have no doubt Genoa are going to win at Empoli, but better to err on the side of caution when staking on an accumulator. Plus, there's the small matter of my N200.
X2

AJAX vs EXCELSIOR:
You see 16, 17 year olds making thousands of dollars every week in the Dutch league and reminisce what you were doing at 17. I'll tell you what I was up to. I was trying to lose my virginity. Without perspective, it could be rather disheartening. The young, little bastards!
Ajax win

ATLETICO MADRID vs VALENCIA:
My favourite kinda game to stake on. I don't care who wins (though I'm leaning towards a Valencia victory) -- so I'll just bet on goals and watch them score all those goals in the first half. A high-scoring encounter.
Over 2.5goals

NOTTINGHAM FOREST vs BORO
Over 1.5goals

Ten games. That's it for this weekend
Good luck boys.

Yours in tipster-y,
-->>>Captaincue (thank God for perspective)

No comments:

Post a Comment