Sunday 30 November 2014

Spicing It Up

Evening all. How were the inawos, and the Asalatus and the Church service(s). Mine was good too, thanks for asking.

I'm going to shamelessly admit, after weeks of ardent self-deception that I was just trying my hands at blogging until I earn my degree...that this shi has got to me and now I'm emotionally attached to what I do in my spare time. Its just exciting. Its become like an extension of me; an appendage of sorts & I must say its well and truly awesome. Its morale boosting.

Its 5days since my last post and it almost feels like its been too long. Has it? I don't know but a friend told me today that "o ya wehrey ni, oo ni post nkan mi ni?". Feels good to know some people actually look forward to my new posts. Knowing that, dare I not make my entries excellent and well worth the wait?!

I've been racking my brain, thinking of what I could add to my blog to spice it up a little. I came up with an idea and I wanna run it by you people: I intend to provide betting tips to football games. I plan to post these tips on Fridays and it'll be humorous, well-researched, informative and generally worth the while. More on this later.

This week, I'm gonna post a book review, a betting tip on Friday and anything that comes up in between. Apologies for not posting something earlier..its a holistic thing for me, and I don't want to post just to make up the numbers when I'm not feeling up to it. Savvy? Thank you.

See you around. One love

---->>>>>Captaincue (every little helps)

2 comments:

  1. Technically, is this not a post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I usually write in longhand first; this was typed in a taxi.
    But yeah, TECHNICALLY its a post

    ReplyDelete