Tuesday 4 November 2014

Everybody Loves Captaincue

If I'm not mistaken (I'm not!), its been a whopping 5days since my last post. A lot has happened in that time. There has been a backlash to Mr Tambuwal's decision to switch allegiance. There has been a backlash to the backlash. I'm really interested in how it pans out. Fingers crossed; there'll be a backlash to the backlash to the backlash in a wonderful convoluted web of political backlashery.

In that brief interlull, I bought and listened to MI's album. Can't do a review. Won't do a review. Not that I couldn't if I set my heart to it, but I guess I'll be doing us all a favour coz I have a peculiar taste in music. With my music player on shuffle, press the next button 5times and you'll probably get something like Terry G's Free madness2 to Enya's Silent Night to Umqombothi to Ace Hood's Bugatti to Clarkson's Breakaway. I guess the concept of good music is subject to an individual's sensibilities. Read one on  tooxclusive or something. For me sha, and I'm saying this on first 'hearing', it took me back to my secondary school days when for weeks on end, all I heard was Van Helsing's hype. I had really high hopes of the film..such that when I eventually saw the movie, I thought it a bit meh. I'm sure I'll like it more when I listen again -- just like I later realized Van Helsing was actually a decent film.

Also, in those five days, I paid a prospective girlfriend a visit. Her cousin was in a really bad mood...or maybe she just wasn't feeling my vibe. That couldn't possibly be the case, could it?! E.L.C.

In 5days, I've bought yet another 200naira earpiece. Why is it that the left side is the first one to stop working. That's one for scientists to work out.

In 5days, I've had someone ask, "..really? this is your blog?!" I guess I don't look like much. Was that a compliment on my work or a slight on my person. It hurt a little.

Its good to be back. Meanwhile, I've somehow hit two-bloody-thousand page views. That's well and truly humbling. School is on, so I'll be blogging erratically over the next few weeks. I have a B.Sc to earn. Still, I might just squeeze blogging into my schedule and do it all. I wouldn't put it past me. Multitasking is one of my strong suits.

Watch this space.

         --->>>Cue (..ife di'nma amaka..better soup na money kill am o...)

No comments:

Post a Comment