Sunday 26 October 2014

We're Back Baby!

Saturday was a bit meh. After breakfast, I had to stake the cucumbers that were starting to crawl in the garden. Weeded the weed, watered the tomatoes, took a shower, went back to bed. Watched the el-clasico & it petered out very nicely.

Right now? I just watched United take on Chelski at the theatre. Bloody hell, we're back. Late equalizer. I fucking love late goals. They're the footballing equivalence of a baby's smile; you poke, tickle, spank, caress, tweak, pinch that baby for that elusive late goal -- and when it eventually comes, its bliss. Pure unadulterated fun. Footballing orgasm.

Shouts out to those who brought dem traditional Arab garbs from Mecca. Good luck to the students that just resumed. The lot that just concluded their NYSC thingy, get out of our houses & get a job. Lol.

Have I missed anything? Not to worry! I'll write an article and post tomorrow. Should be a good one.

---->>>>Cue (glory glory, man united..)

1 comment: