Tuesday 7 October 2014

Return of The King

You ever watched those lovely movie adaptations of the books by Mr J.R.R Tolkien? The third was 'Return of The King' I think. I know the story has very little correlation with my 'return' coz technically; i never left -- but a little braggadocio never killed anybody. While making inroads into my ram meat,  I would open my blog and worry about you people. What have your eyes been reading? How has Sallah been? Good, I bet.
To substance: after that brief recess, I must say 'apologies' like they do in that Spartacus movie for not keeping my promise of posting throughout the week that just left us to never return. Unreserved apology? No sir. I only missed Friday which translates to 20% of the target. 80% is a bloody good grade in any exam. Apologies!
I went swimming today (first time in my life). Since we're friends, I'm gonna be upfront with you. When I was in the changing room, I felt good about my physique & shape -- until I had to approach the pool. Cold shrinks penii; FACT! And it was windy. Still, when I saw how 'little' heftier guys were, I chuckled, looked down, gave myself a mental high five, and walked majestically to the pool. Now, how to get the water out of my ears!
That's that for today/tonight. Tomorrow, I'll post one of my write ups. Its been a while.

          ---->>>>Cue (is penii even a word?!)

1 comment: