Wednesday 8 October 2014

STORY OF FOUR

"This is a story about four people named EVERYBODY, SOMEBODY, ANYBODY & NOBODY. There was an important assignment to be done. EVERYBODY was sure SOMEBODY would do it. ANYBODY could've done it, but NOBODY did it. SOMEBODY got angry about it because it was EVERYBODY's duty. EVERYBODY thought ANYBODY could do it, but NOBODY realized that SOMEBODY wouldn't do it. In the end; EVERYBODY blamed SOMEBODY when NOBODY did what ANYBODY could have done."

There's a tonne of 'bodys' in there. Asides that, I must say that this isn't my idea. I'm not that smart. I was going through my secondary school notes and jotters when I saw it on the back pages of my Further-Maths note. Unfortunately, the younger version of Cue didn't know to quote the source. Apologies to the author.

On a much chipper note, this is one piece that fits snuggly into the Zeitgeist. The piece is self-explanatory.

Dinner is in the oven. I'm going to bed.

          ---->>>>Cue (...in the early nineties, that was the beginning..)

2 comments:

  1. I was expecting more. This everybody shi* doesn't cut it. Poor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Na una be d barometer of my excellence. That's y I encourage comments. Point taken. I'll live up to (high) expectations in subsequent posts

    ReplyDelete