Friday 1 May 2015

WEEKEND BETTING TIPS (02-03/05/2015)

66.7%. That's a B+ grade in school. In this thing of ours, its just a dreadful result. I had 66.7% success in last week's tips. We'll set things right this weekend. Here you go boys:

BLACKBURN vs IPSWICH:
With a combined 30goals in matches featuring these two sides over the past four weeks, it works out at 3.5goals a game. But they're championship sides, so I'm betting big on:
Over 1.5goals

DERBY vs READING:
Derby have been all kinds of inconsistent lately; what with the three draws and two (excellent) wins in their last five. However, Reading are woefully out of form
1X AND Over 1.5goals

MAN UNITED vs WEST BROM:
Two losses on the spin, the last of which cast aspersions on my pedigree as a blooming tipster. United messed up! With doubts over Michael Carrick's inclusion, they'll have their work cut out against a rejuvenated Albion side.
Over 1.5goals

ASTON VILLA vs EVERTON:
It has to be said, Everton were excellent against a naive Man United the other week; catching their visitors on the counter. Aston Villa know that they MUST score goals and earn points to fight off relegation. Over 1.5goals? That goes without saying really.

VfL WOLFSBURG vs HANNOVER:
After losing to 'Gladbach at the weekend, Wolfsburg bounced back emphatically with a scintillating 4-0 drubbing of Bielefeld in the German cup. Do I see a repeat? Yes. Am I putting my money on it? No.
1X

VALENCIA vs EIBAR:
They've been a bit wobbly in recent weeks, but Valencia can't mess this up. Not gonna happen
Home win

INTERNAZIONALE vs CHIEVO:
Roberto Mancini is on to something at the Milan club, I tells you. Clearly, they're not the finished article yet, but they're getting there. So I'll confidently doublechance his side.
1X

LYON vs EVIAN:
Optimists are backing Lyon to win the league. Realists, like myself, are sure PSG will win the thing. I'm uber confident they'll make light work of Evian, which is betting speak for "doublechance them"
1X

NAPOLI vs AC MILAN:
I really, really, really like Brock Lesnar. His mean streak, his agility, his speed, his strength, his mobility, his sheer arrogance. What I love most about him is that he left the WWE (which is mostly a scripted entertainment) to pursue a career in the bloody real UFC. He became world champion there. Upon his return to the WWE, he ended The Undertaker's streak at Wrestlemania. When questioned about his prospects of defeating John Cena at Royal Rumble, he quipped: "I just beat The Undertaker. ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE people, why wouldn't I beat John Cena!!"

Apologies for the tale, I just wanna use that phrase. When Napoli/ACMilan are not scoring plenty of goals, they're conceding 'em. Its not rocket science people!
Over 1.5, and that's a sure banker.

CORDOBA vs BARCELONA:
Cordoba are ripe for relegation. Paradoxically however, they do not concede that many goals and peeps might be surprised to find that Barcelona will field a second string side; with eyes firmly on their Champions League semifinal in midweek. I see an upset on the cards.
Tip: I'll just watch the over bloated 'fight of the century'

NANTES vs PSG:
I felt sorry for my compatriot, Vincent Enyeama last weekend as PSG put six past him. They followed that up with a 3-1 victory. I think this one writes itself really.
PSG win AND Over 2.5goals

NORWICH vs FULHAM:
Upon arduous research, I'll keep this one simple.
Over 1.5 goals. No questions asked.

AS ROMA vs GENOA:
Goals. They've made me 17k in the past month. A thousand short of Nigeria's minimum wage. I don't even have to care about who wins.
Over 1.5

SAMPDORIA vs JUVENTUS:
I love these games. Bet on an 'over 1.5', watch the bet come through before halftime and enjoy the rest of the game.

TOTTENHAM vs MAN CITY:
At the lane, Tottenham always, always make it happen against the top teams. I don't care who wins, but I'm pretty positive we'll see a few goals.
Over 2.5goals

That's it. As always, remember these are nought but tips for your consideration. Edit, delete and espouse as deemed fit.
Best of luck people.

Yours in tipster-y,
Captaincue

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future...
    banko kupon

    ReplyDelete